21st Century Fools
- those who are never on time but always in a hurry to close the elevator, even when they see someone sprinting towards them. These elevator nazis could’ve started early but they didn’t and now this 5 minute delay is sure to have an everlasting impact on their productivity and who knows even on their career
- those who judge a movie’s worth by it’s box office collection in the first week - hey you know what Krrish 3 made 77 crores in first 3 days isn’t that awesome! I’m surely going this weekend.
- those who think “Times of India” is a newspaper - wake up guys it’s a classified. BTW Times of India Student edition is a newspaper. Sadly students are the only ones reading it.
- those who like their own status on facebook - WTF! Isnt that why you posted it!
- those who abbreviate & hash their slangs - I don't see how “fuck you” is in any way less offensive (or less cute) than "f@#$ you"
- those who overtake from left even when the driver’s side is traffic free - ass#$%s
- those who use quotes & anecdotes to mask their idiocy (guilty as charged! - working on it)
- those who talk about religious stuff on personal and what’s infinitely worse professional social networks - respect your religion guys but please keep it to yourself. I don’t care how just and loving your God is - though he’s my favorite superhero as well
- those who get so worked up over gender equality that all their writing (sometimes speaking) becomes so androgynous that it leaves a bad taste for weeks. These morons are the reason why mint gum was invented.
- those who always need a distraction - mobile, tv, iPad, books, music - these imbeciles are so high up in the food chain that if they miss an email, an sms or the latest episode of Big Boss- probability of World War 3 will increase by 90%. You are out with a friend 'cos you needed to unplug. Why check your phone every 10 mins - You a nitwit ?
- those who think ADD/ ADHD/Bulimia/Anorexia is a disease - please call me and we’ll go on a tour of Uttar Pradesh and do an exercise in perspective
- those who think that joining a political party's facebook group, lauding them for their great work and criticizing other parties will make any difference - Vote and till then shut the fuck up!